Ascorbic acid (TRU-C) 444.5 mg capsule
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning your body can’t produce it. It plays an important role in immune function. Today, people most commonly use vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold. It not only protects the mind and body but also reduces the risk of having chronic diseases. removing stress while boosting energy all over your body. Vitamin C, which affects cells on the inside and outside of the body, can be beneficial when it comes to aging.
- a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels.
- Provides resistance against flu
- vital during pregnancy and protects neutral tube effects.
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks- Vitamin-C-rich foods and supplements have been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Boosts immunity- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age