- Ascorbic acid
- A strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels.
- may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- lower blood pressure
- may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Boost your immunity.
- Stevia leaf extract
- zero calorie stevia is highly recommended for a balanced diet to diminish sugar intake without foregoing sweet foods
- Can lower total cholesterol, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, and triglycerides with no negative side effects. It also increased HDL (“good”) cholesterol.
- Buah Merah (Pandanus concoideus)
- Prevent and stop Diabetes
- Help avoid Osteoporosis- consists of good amount of calcium and other essential minerals that helps in bone building and avoid the risk of osteoporosis.
- Help lowers Uric acid in system and good for people whose suffering from kidney stones.
- Improves Brain Function
- Acerola Cherry extract (Malpighia emarginata)
- vitamin supplementation-it contains vitamin C, vitamin A. Other constituents include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, iron, and bioflavonoids also known as vitamin B-complex. It also contains phosphorus, malic acid, pantothenic acid, potassium, and magnesium.
- Strengthen the immune system and build collagen cells.
- it may be able to reduce breakouts and blemishes, loss of skin elasticity, and signs of sun damage.
- Blueberry Powder Extract (Cyanococcus)
- Cognitive Function- promotes to work significantly faster.
- It may improve insulin resistance and glucose tolerance.
- It appears to have significant benefits for people with high blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart disease.
- Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
- Rosehip Extract (Rosa canina)
- to promote skin and eye health
- fighting antioxidants
- May help with fat loss
- May improve heart health
- strictly regulate the blood sugar level of the body, important for people with diabetes.
- Grape Skin Extract (Vitis vinifera)
- improve blood flow and may benefit those with circulatory problems.
- may help reduce risk of heart disease
- promote protection in kidney health.
- Cinnamon Powder
- Cinnamon may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure.
- Cinnamon has been shown to significantly increase sensitivity to the hormone insulin, which may improve blood sugar control.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels